The Halti Optifit Headcollar for Dogs is a complete program to stop your dog from pulling all in one. The unique design gently steers the head to control the dogs direction of movement (like a horse), putting you back in control.
- The complete Stop Pulling program
- Gently steers the head to control direction of movement
- Fits any length nose with total comfort
- Makes training easy and puts human in control
The Optifit Headcollar is designed to fit dogs other headcollars won't; whether short- or long-nosed, the Optifit provides unmatched comfort and the perfect fit. Halti Optifit Headcollars provide unparalleled comfort for the dog. No metal parts are in contact with the dogs skin and the point of steering is carefully positioned to be far down the nose, away from the eyes. A self-adjusting chin strap and unique, reflective cheek straps follow the contours of the dogs face, avoiding the eyes and lips entirely.
The Optifit Headcollar features an on-off muzzle action and allows your dog free movement of its jaws should you allow it.
Includes: Halti Optifit Headcollar, comprehensive training DVD and guide, and a Halti safety link which connects to the dogs collar for extra security.
Sizing Guide: Using a flexible measuring tape:
1. Measure the circumference of the thickest part of the dogs snout (closest to the base of the head).
2. Measure the circumference of the dogs neck starting at the point directly behind the jaw.
Medium: Lab, German Shepherd, Boxer, Doberman
Large: Rottweiler, Great Dane, Newfoundland